Creamy Cheese Spinach Dip. This creamy spinach dip with cream cheese recipe is quick and easy to prepare, making it a great last minute appetizer that feels anything but last minute. Mix cream cheese, sour cream and dressing mix in medium bowl until blended. To quick-thaw frozen spinach, microwave for about half the cooking time specified on the package.
Spinach Cheese Dip With Cream Cheese Recipes. Spinach Dip Cream Cheese Mayonnaise Recipes. Blend all ingredients in food processor, except cheddar cheese, adding as much milk as necessary for a smooth and creamy Spread in pie plate and top with shredded cheddar cheese. You can cook Creamy Cheese Spinach Dip using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Cheese Spinach Dip
- It’s 225 g of cream cheese.
- You need 80 g of Frozen/fresh spinach.
- It’s 3/4 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of tomato diced.
- You need 1/2 of Jalapenos diced(optional).
- You need 1/2 of bell pepper sweet diced (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4-1/2 cup of fresh milk.
How to make a warm and delicious Cream Cheese Spinach Dip recipe from scratch with only a few simple and basic ingredients. I wanted to bring a dish I had never made before, so I made spinach dip made with cream cheese. The great thing about this dip. Use cream cheese and mayo and sour cream.
Creamy Cheese Spinach Dip step by step
- Fry onion, tomato, jalapeno and bell pepper in butter..
- Cook spinach for about 5 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and milk to the pan and keep in low heat for 5 minutes..
- Keep the dip to be cold and keep in a refrigerator for few hours.(Can be served in hot as well).
- Cut the sour bread and remove inside.Keep the the dip container inside or pour inside and serve..
I'm known for being the dip goddess among my friend group. Spinach dip is one of my favorite appetizers, but I very rarely have it. I have no idea why I haven't shared this Easy Low-Carb, Keto With the heat on low, I incorporated the cream cheese into the spinach. For seasoning I used salt and. Don't forget to like, subscribe, and share this.
Thank you tante dian for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Creamy Cheese Spinach Dip, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp