You can cook Baked Asparagus using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Asparagus
- It’s 2 lb of fresh asparagus.
- Prepare 2 of Tbsps. unsalted butter.
- You need 2 of Tbsps. olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and black pepper.
Baked Asparagus step by step
- Preheat the oven to 450°F..
- Rinse and drain the asparagus then snap off the tough ends where they break naturally..
- Arrange the spears in a 13×9-inch glass baking dish.
- Place the butter and olive oil in a 2-cup glass measure, cover with a piece of paper towel, and microwave, for 45 seconds, or until melted. Mix in salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle the butter/oilmixture over the asparagus.
- Cover the dish snugly with aluminum foil.- You can prepare the dish up to this point several hours ahead of time..
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes, or until crisp-tender..
- Serve immediately..
- Nutritional information per serving:Calories (Kcal): 63; Carbohydrates (g): 2; Fat (g): 6; Protein (g): 5; Sodium (mg): 48;.
Thank you tante linda for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Baked Asparagus, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp