Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich.
You can cook Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich
- Prepare 2 lbs of pork shoulder roast.
- You need 1 of small can crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need of Smoked paprika, garlic salt, and black pepper.
- You need 1 of sweet onion, chopped.
- You need 2 bottles of sweet baby Ray's Hawaiian bbq sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- Prepare 1 of fresh pineapple, skin, core, and slice.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Sliced smoked gouda.
- You need 8 of Hawaiian buns.
Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich step by step
- Add pork, crushed pineapple, onion, and vinegar to a crockpot. Sprinkle liberally with spices. Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hrs. Until it becomes tender and easily pulls..
- Pull pork in crockpot and add mustard and bbq sauce. Continue on high until heated through..
- Pre heat and clean your grill..
- Place pineapple slices on grill. Grill until you get good char lines on one side. Flip and place cheese on grilled side. Grill until cheese melts and pineapple is sizzling hot..
- While cheese is melting toast buns on grill. Plate bottom bun. Then pork. Top with pineapple ring. Then top bun. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Thank you tante yuli for sharing How to Make Appetizing Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp