Cheesy Spinach and Green Beans.
You can cook Cheesy Spinach and Green Beans using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Spinach and Green Beans
- Prepare 1 pound of whole green beans.
- Prepare 12 ounces of frozen chopped Spinach.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of small cubed smoked ham.
- You need 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
Cheesy Spinach and Green Beans instructions
- Steam the green beans 7 minutes in the microwave. Heat the ham and add the Spinach. Add the onions and sauté till onions are tender and rehydrated. Add in the butter and cover. When the butter melts add the beans and seasonings..
- Sauté 7 minutes add cheese turn off the heat covered for 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Thank you sister wati for sharing Recipe: Yummy Cheesy Spinach and Green Beans, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp