Hamburg style pan fish.
You can cook Hamburg style pan fish using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburg style pan fish
- You need 250 grams of fish.
- Prepare 200 grams of Potato(pre-cooked).
- You need 2 slices of Bacon.
- It’s 3 of Gherkin.
- It’s of Parsley.
- It’s of Dill.
- It’s 50 gram of Leek.
- Prepare 1 of Shallot.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 40 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of flour.
- You need 250 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Mustard.
- You need of Lemon juice.
Hamburg style pan fish instructions
- Apply some salt and pepper evenly on both sides of the fish.
- Slice the potatoes into 1 cm thick. Chop the fish and herbs.
- Stir fry the bacon and Shallot then put them aside when it’s done.
- Pan fry the potatoes till it’s golden brown on both sides. Add the bacon back and put leek into the pot. Take them out when leek turns soft..
- Pan try the fish till both sides are golden brown.
- Add gherkin, dill, parsley and potatos back to the pan.
- Melt the butter. Put flour and mix them evenly.
- Stir it until it smells nutty. Add milk in.
- Add mustard, lemon, a pinch salt and pepper. Sauce is ready.
- Voilà ❤️.
Thank you sister ulin for sharing Recipe: Perfect Hamburg style pan fish, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp