Pineapple marinade for meat. This tangy, salty, and sweet marinade is especially good on steak, but would work well on any meat. Made with Worcestershire sauce, pineapple juice and brown sugar, this marinade has an island flavor. Grill some pineapples and prepare some Caribbean rice to complete the meal.
An enzyme in the fruit, called bromelain, softens the meat by dividing proteins. The same process that tenderizes steak can also break it down into mush if you marinate it too long in the pineapple, and it'll start distorting the meat's color and taste. While imparting a great deal of flavor, pineapple juice helps tenderize tough cuts of meat. You can cook Pineapple marinade for meat using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple marinade for meat
- Prepare 1-14 oz of can pineapple chunks in natural juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 3 of / cloves garlic, finely grated.
- You need 1 of pinkie-sized nub ginger, finely grated.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, garlic, and soy sauce. Place meat in a medium bowl. That canned pineapple juice isn't good for just piña coladas. Oh wow Maggie – the meat looks perfectly cooked and all the side sound wonderful.
Pineapple marinade for meat step by step
- Pour the can of pineapple and juice into a blender and blitz until smooth..
- Mix the pineapple puree with the remaining ingredients and add a few grinds of freshly ground black pepper. Pour over the meat of your choice. Let marinate at least 2 hours. Shake off the excess marinade before putting the meat on the grill..
The colors in this dish are picture perfect! I love that you can make this ahead and have it ready in no time for company. Pineapple is one of the fruits that has this enzyme. We went with pineapple juice for the enzyme action here and then some soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger for added flavor. The thing to remember about an enzyme marinade is that it can turn meat to mush pretty quickly.
Thank you sister diah for sharing How to Cook Yummy Pineapple marinade for meat, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp