Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos.
You can cook Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos
- It’s 1 package of large flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Medium size onion diced.
- It’s 1/2 can of black beans.
- It’s 1/2 can of sweet corn.
- You need 2 tsp of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 8 oz of package Mexican cheese blend.
- You need of Tex-Mex sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1 tbsp of taco seasoning.
Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos step by step
- In a cast iron skillet heat olive oil medium heat and cook chicken, onion and 2 tbsp taco seasoning. Cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Add in the black beans and corn and cook a couple more minutes.
- Prepare the Tex-Mex sauce by combining salsa, ranch and 1 tbsp taco seasoning..
- Take a flour tortilla and place some Mexican cheese in the middle. Add chicken mixture then top with Tex-Mex sauce. Tuck in the sides and roll so no mixture can leak out.
- Fry burritos in a non stick skillet to brown somewhat crispy.
Thank you tante ida for sharing Recipe: Perfect Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp