Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek. Put both pans in the oven, with the gnocchi on the bottom rack and the vegetables above. Trim each leek at the root end, making sure the stalk stays intact, then cut off the top where the green part begins. Immerse in a bowl of cold water to loosen any sand or grit.
Drizzle with olive oil and add salt and pepper. Easy Gnocchi With Wild-Mushroom Saute By Molly O'Neill. Skim the asparagus out of the pot with a slotted spoon, drizzle with olive oil and set aside. You can cook Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek
- It’s 500 gr of potato gnocchi (thawed, if frozen) (1lb).
- Prepare 500 gr of asparagus (1lb).
- You need 1 of large leek, only use the white part.
- You need 1 of shallot.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen vegetables (we used peas, but you can use spinach, broccoli, etc.), optional.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of softened butter, unsalted.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, mix the yogurt, lemon zest, a pinch of salt and lots of. This Easy Roasted Leek and Asparagus Salad also makes a perfect dish to pass at a spring event. It's easy to transport and you won't need to worry about keeping it warm or reheating it. This dish will please asparagus lovers everywhere!
Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek instructions
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). In a large bowl, toss the gnocchi with half the oil until coated. Spread out evenly on a baking tray, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and half the butter..
- Wash the asparagus and trim the woody part at the bottom, cut into thirds..
- Cut the white part of the leek lengthwise and then slice into thin half moons..
- Peel the shallot and slice thinly..
- Add asparagus, leek, shallot, and the frozen vegetables (if using) to the same bowl and toss with the remaining half of the oil, until coated. Then spread evenly on a different baking tray, sprinkle with salt, pepper and the rest of the butter..
- Place both trays in the oven (if placing on different levels, put the gnocchi on the lower, the greens on the higher level) and bake for 20 minutes..
- Five minutes into the baking, gently stir the gnocchi to distribute the butter. Do the same with the vegetables. This should be repeated every five minutes for the vegetables ONLY..
- Once the 20 minutes are over, take both trays out of the oven, add the gnocchi to the vegetables, sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and toss to mix..
- Serve with additional parmesan, if desired, and enjoy!.
Crispy Sheet Pan Gnocchi & Veggies. The Easiest Way to Make Gnocchi Dinner. Make this sheet pan dinner an immediate addition to your weeknight roster. Roasting the gnocchi instead of boiling them won't give you that light, dumpling texture you're used to, but it arguably makes them even better. They get crispy and browned on the outside.
Thank you tante ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Oven-roasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Leek, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp